Tuesday, January 28, 2014

DIY Eye Makeup Remover


The strength of olive oil is well known. Rich in vitamin E and A, olive oil helps prolong youth, hydrates the skin, maintains its elasticity and softness and helps skin cells to rejuvenate. The benefits of olive oil is boundless. But I will share what I recently discovered from olive oil here today. 

I tried the olive oil eye makeup remover. And it worked like wonder.

You just require two ingredients; 
1)Extra virgin olive oil
2)Water

And an empty bottle. I used my empty makeup remover bottle in this case. 
I never throw away the empty bottles and containers; you never know when it will come into handy. 

Instructions: 

1) Add 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to 1 tablespoon of water.
2) Pour it into the empty bottle. 
3) Close the cap of the bottle and shake it well. 
4) Now dab this solution in a cotton ball and gently wipe all your eye makeup.  

Then, rinse with warm water.
Voila! You’re done, easy peasy. You can wipe away the rest of the face makeup with it as well. 

I wear mascara every day, so this helps me wipe off my mascara effortlessly. It even removes the water proof eye makeup.  

What are some of the best olive oil remedies have you tried at home? 
 
Stay beautiful.
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Yeah. Olive oil works wonder. DIY is one of the efficient ways to do it :D
    I tried olive oil for my athlete's foot and also as a face scrub; mixing sugar and olive oil for exfoliation.
    It feels clean and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, olive oil and sugar for exfoliation? I shall try that too...sounds promising. Thanks :)

      Delete
    2. Yessi, how much sugar and how much olive oil? How to clean the oily face afterwards? Rekha, thanks for the tips although I don't use mascara, but I can let my other friends know it :)

      Delete
    3. Rima you can clean the oily face with a mild cleanser.

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea! I love that it's so quick to make and super affordable too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jennie its super easy to make and affordable, Won't pinch your budget at all :)

      Delete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...