Thursday, September 5, 2013

How to create a blog button

Day Three on Blogtember challenge-Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered.

After scouring the internet for a easy tutorial on how to create a blog button, I finally landed in this simple and quick tutorial. Honestly, I  spent my entire weekends last week just to create this button. That super slow person at IT thing I'm, this html code freaks me out. I tried 101 tutorials and finally this helped me. For today's challenge I thought I'll pass on this useful information and link that I've learned.

I've noticed that most of the bloggers here in Bhutan do not have a blog button, in fact I've not come across any one so far. Nor did I have one before this tutorial. So sensing its need I thought today's post may be helpful to those of us who would like to share and link blogs.

Now why a blog button? A blog button represents you. It enables readers to navigate to your site by just clicking it. Visual links are more likely to be clicked than the text links and its a great way to gain readers, followers and to advertise yourself. 

Of all the tutorials on the web, this simple tutorial just worked  perfectly for me. This may work for you as well. Try this and if it doesn't work for you, you can search the web for more tutorials or leave me questions in the comments below.
While you are here, why don't you grab my button and let me know when you are done so that we can share and link with each other.  

i Relate To That
                             



post signature


5 comments:

  1. Useful tip, I wish to make one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please make one soon so that we can swap. Excited :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your tips. Though late, but I responded to your tag, and thank you so much for such an innovative initiatives from your side.
    Thank you
    Monu T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!
      I hope your button is up on your blog.

      Delete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...