Thursday, May 9, 2013

That one moment

It’s already Day 9 of the Blog Everyday In May Challenge. Woohhh!!!! I have been blogging for the past 3 days now and I feel awesome, just awesome!

After work I stopped over at my sister’s place and you know who I bumped into? My mom’s best friend. This friend of my mom is so hilarious; I have always enjoyed her company. But today it was even better.  

We shared some light moment at first. After downing a couple of glass of beer, she became even more hilarious. She started sharing hers and mom’s childhood days and all those naughty little tricks they used to do as kids. From what she told me, mom and she used to be very naughty at school and used to fool the Dzongkha teacher in the class. 


With a short and fatty appearance and a round face that is perfectly dolled up with light make-up she looks as if she is in her twenties. And with her spirit for freedom and the carefree attitude she looks even younger her age. 

She was the attention seeker in the group, starting from her childhood crush and how she used to save her pocket money, her childhood memoirs brought us close to tears by making us laugh so much. It was a full on comedy circus. 
I have never laughed so much at someone who is as old as my mom. 

I know mom must have had the best childhood ever with a friend like her around. 

She said that they never wanted any friends beside themselves, it must be true. I’m happy to have got the opportunity to meet mom’s best friend and listen to all her hilarious childhood memoirs. It truly was a moment of my day today. 


We were literally like that lol. Image found via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...