Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My fears and a piece of advice

Since I missed yesterday’s as I was catching up on day before’s Blog Every Day in May Challenge, I will be doing yesterday’s and today’s together. If there was some blog police, I would have long been behind the blog bars eh. Hopefully it’s not there. :)

Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of 

Ummn...I have so many things to be afraid of. I’m afraid of losing anything, be it a handkerchief that have been with me for the longest time or a person with whom I have been always. I’m an emotional person though I seem otherwise from outside(beware looks deceives you). Anything that has been with me for a long time makes my heart grow fonder for it and loosing that person, thing or going away from that place makes me so afraid, I do not know why.

Sometimes I have this feeling before going to bed, “what if I never wake up from this sleep?” This feeling sends a chill down my spine and makes me so afraid that I feel that fleeting numbness. That’s why I always thank God for every passing moment given to us. Lately I have been gripped with the fear of: 
 
Something happening to my loved ones (this has always there though and still continues)

Not being able to get a scholarship to study abroad

To be unloved

To be forgotten entirely

All these are something beyond my control and I leave it best to time to make things happen its way. 

Day 8, Wednesday: A piece of advice you have for others. 

Follow your heart! Many a time I have made blunders and landed myself in problem by not following my heart. Your heart is right so go for it no matter what. At the end of the day it’s you who have to be happy and your heart does the right thing.

What advice would you like to give me if you have any in terms of my blog posts or anything, I need it badly to improve. Do leave one, I would love to know and will work on it. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, and good advice. Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart, but it's usually the right decision.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...