Thursday, June 25, 2015

Bloggers Meet


I’m still giddy from yesterday’s blogger meet. Giddy from having met so many wonderful souls. Are you not?

Already, a couple of blog buddies shared about last night’s experience and I’m also bitten by this bug to be on this bandwagon.

Well, well  it was an epic bloggers’ meet last night, since it was my first time ever to meet such a large group who shared the same love for art-the art of reading and writing. 

I have always wanted to go to a bloggers’ meet but somehow the universe conspired against it. Nawang and I discussed about it a couple of times on chat the past year too. When it happened last night, I was super excited. And the positive response from all lovely blog buddies was even incredible.  

It was the meeting of your kindred spirit. It totally blew me away to meet people whom I have always admired, imagined about, traveled and shared the same thoughts through their writings. It was like meeting my favorite radio personality. When you hear the person on radio, you imagine so much about him/her and only when you meet the person in real, you can fathom it.   

Time flew so fast. I feel like I didn’t get enough time to sit and talk with everyone present. A good chat over some drinks was not enough since you have so much to talk about. Everyone has a blogging niche. It is this niche that separates you, makes you unique and makes you stand out in the crowd. This is what makes you truly special as a person and a blogger or a writer for that matter. 

I feel privileged to have met so many wonderful people. And thank you all for the 100% attendance. I hope to see you all again not somewhere across the horizon but in the next bloggers’ meet which my friend Nawang has talked about in detail here.

Happy Holidays!   

Picture stolen from Nawang's blog since I forgot to take any. :P

11 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful evening. Nice to have met you, Rekha madam. As sweet lady you are as are your writings. Hoping to see you again. Thanks for the effort taken in organizing the meet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wonderful evening it was. My pleasure in meeting you in person Langa. Thank you for the support. :)

      Delete
  2. Saying this over again but true it is, Am the happiest to meet you in person, aue. Had a great evening. Looking forward for such meet up again. Happy Weekends. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I Lekey dear, happiest to meet you. It was long over due. Remember we were supposed to meet 6 months back? But it was really nice this time. Keep posting. :) Happy weekend.

      Delete
    2. Back then I could not make it :( I believe everything happens for a reason, so, this time it was amazing. This is where we started off. Hopping for endless meet ups :) Happy Weekends dear. Take Care!

      Delete
  3. Cant't think about meeting those wonderful people in person, just wonderful, i could have join at least to listen from wonderful wise people which i missed. Next time i aint gonna miss..:) Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You missed it Tshewang, and we missed you too. Please don't forget to join us next time. I look forward to seeing you. :)

      Delete
  4. I feel blessed of all for finally being able to make it to this wonderful event....How else would I ever have come across wonderful people like you?
    Looking forward to more of such gathering. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the same blessing I felt for being able to meet a wonderful and a lovely person. And most of all, an author.:)

      xx

      Delete
  5. And here I am, gazing and at times, staring at those pictures, wishing I was there at the bloggers meet. Well, photoshop me into the picture and I will be the happiest person ever :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you Yessi. You were one of the blooming and inspiring bloggers back then, remember? What happened to you now? I understand that you're a busy mommy now but you're missed in this blog land. Photo shopping isn't going to do the trick here, we want you to come back.

      xx

      Delete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...