Friday, August 16, 2013

100 things I ❤

Starting today I'm doing a 100 things I ❤ series. I'm excited to take up this challenge after reading the post over at The Way I Wanderlust.
I will be posting 10 things I ❤ on every Friday which will ultimately make it to a total of 100 things I ❤, so stay tuned. If you are interested, please join me in this challenge. Lets take it forward until October.
I'm super excited about this, about how things in life, be it big or small brings a smile on your face and color your life beautifully.
  
#1 Raindrops : Ah! How can I ever forget the beautiful raindrops after all its monsoon here in Bhutan. I'm obsessed with rainfall currently, it that wrong? o^^o


#2 The aroma of coffee beans : It pricks my senses so much that I become hazy, which I ❤ it.


#3 Eating fruits for breakfast : So healthy and so detoxifying


#4 Maple Leaves : Everything about it is so beautiful, a true symbol of strength and endurance


#5 Nail Art : Another current obession


#6 Soft curls: Trend of this season

 
#7 Marmalade Sunset : Something which always amuse me and I can never get enough


#8 Reading in bed : Perfect bliss



#9 Inspirational quote like this : I love blogging so that's what I'm doing it theses days


#10 Travel


All images are from weheartit.com

14 comments:

  1. Wow. What a nice way to blog. How I would love to do the same. It will be fun. Will keep following the list, once a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have you on board Nawang. Try making your first 10 list, you'll be amazed at the things you heart :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, Rekha, your ten favourite things are mine too. Only the order may differ. So, we have lots in common :) Fruits for breakfast, nail art, coffee, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence! :)
      I'm sure we have so much more things in common which I'll be bringing up for the next 9 fridays...so stay tuned.

      Delete
  3. That's a nice idea and sure to keep you focussed on the positive things in life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea, it should keep me focused on positive things in life hopefully :)

      Delete
  4. Grеetings! Vеry useful advice in thiѕ particular artіcle!

    It is the little changes whiсh will make thе greatest changes.
    Thanκs а lot for sharing!

    Heгe is my pаge: bhutan tour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually I do not read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced
    me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.

    Thanks, very nice post.

    Review my weblog :: Professionally Designed Survey Templates by FluidSurveys

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite will be travel, coffee beans and reading in bed.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting favourites you have there!
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Glad about that...lets rock this challenge :)
      I shall be updating on you.

      Delete
  8. Following you soonish. From Today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I look forward to your list.
      I've tagged you in my post on http://irelatetothat.blogspot.com/2013/08/q-on-blogging-and-bloggers-tag.html. Hoping to hear from you.

      Delete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...