Friday, December 7, 2012

The week that was…


Ever since I returned from my trip to the Philippines, life has been too busy work-wise. It has started to take its toll on me mentally and physically. That’s why this space has remained abandoned for quite a while now. I have not been able to update on my blog rolls which I truly apologize. It seems like I have missed on all the important fun in life. 
And yeah B-mobile is another culprit here.  They send the data card bills once in twice a month and give plenty of time to pay the bills, at least for two months. Thinking that I still have some time left to pay my bills, I was least worried until I started having serious problem in using the card.  When I complained about the card then did I know that it was deactivated. How can they deactivate the card without any notification to the user? But this isn't a new story about Bhutan Telecom's service.: P.
  
How stressful my days are getting, God alone knows it :(. A day ago, I was on my way to office from a lunch break and I saw a cat cross my path. I know I’m being superstitious here but I can’t help it. Normally, a cat crossing your path is considered an ill omen and I have believed it all my life. Actually, that poor cat was being chased by a dog and it exactly crossed my path and right after that dog another dog followed swiftly. I was too concentrated on the cat that I didn’t notice the second dog until it banged hard on the front wheel of the car. 

Thud-thud went the sound. 

I was so panicked that my thoughts froze and I didn’t know whether to stop the car or drive on. I drove on instead. From a distance, I saw the dog limping. Oh God, I nearly killed a dog! This is the second time I have hit a dog, but believe me I am not a reckless driver. Now should I blame the cat or my superstitious beliefs? Perplexed I remained the rest of the evening and I felt terribly sorry for the dog.
  
Too much of uncanny things are going on at work and its becoming stressful day after day. 9-4 pm working hour sometimes without lunch is not enough to meet the deadlines.Sometimes until late hours at night up till weekends, my cup of life is poisoned for now:(.  I  am mentally so tired that I want to take another break from work again :P. Now who says there is no work in civil service? Hopefully, the year is coming to an end and I am ever hopeful and positive that I will have a happy start of the year 2013 and I wish the same for you.
Letting off these thoughts here is so much relieving! Writing indeed is a form of therapy to escape the madness, melancholia, the pain and fear which is inherent in a human situation as said by Graham Greene.

Here are some random pictures from the trip and some others just to cheer myself up.:)


Flight of fantasy~~watched sunset from the wings of the dragon
Dochula in cold January
yum...food finally :)


6 comments:

  1. Yummm, I die for that Korean Beef. It's so delicious.

    I miss visiting Dochula whenever I go to Mongar. I always had this beautiful roundabout by the Bus while I enjoy the beautiful piece displayed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, lovely pictures.
    You're so lucky to get to travel around so much :)
    The email address is swessinGASP@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly thought you said Kimchi:) But it was nice going through your blog. Write regularly. Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yeesi7, indeed it is!

    @Sweta, Thank you dear!

    @Sonam no not that lol...Thank you, keep visiting and i shall try to write regularly as possible :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there,

    I can relate when work consumes you and you feel like your whole life is work work work and no play! When I catch myself feeling this way, I try to count all the things I like about work or will miss if I leave-usually that helps me shift to a more positive side even if I only count 2 things lol. Try it, see if it relieves some stress. Anyways, it looks like you had a fantastic vacation and I love that christmas tree. It's so beautiful! Well, take care and will keep you in my prayers.

    Love,

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sabrina i shall follow your advice, it shud work for me.
    Thanx a ton for remembering me in ur prayers n thnx for the likes for the Christmas tree. I had a wonderful trip O:-).
    Merry Christmas!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...