Sunday, November 3, 2013

100 things I ❤ - Part Ten


Finally, finally this post saw the light of the day. It has been on my draft for quite some time now. May be because the series has come to an end that I didn’t want to end it by posting the last part or I was plain lazy to do it. I’ve a strong intuition that the latter could be the reason.  
  
All these while, the cold weather has chased me to hibernation and the queen of procrastinator I’m, I want to shoot myself sometimes. Three days off for a weekend and all I did was spend endless time on the internet, doing nothing productive of course. Well, I need to work on the thing that is due tomorrow, but I just got the greatest idea for this other thing that is due next month. I’ll work on that first. That’s how I sidetrack work.  

Sometimes I wonder whether I’m really alive and kicking to have possessed this kind of attitude. I'm not having a quarter life crisis, am I? Seriously, I need some motivatiooonnnnn….

You know what I want to do. I just want to sit around a fireplace, reading books and drinking coffee. I wish I get paid for that. I‘d have easily given up my 9-5 job.  
 
See, I’ve already delayed you in this post, the finaaallll post to Things I  ❤ series. 

#91 Sweater, fluffy and comfy in this weather

 

#92  Sleeping to the sound of rain

#93 Trees in Autumn, yellowish and orange in color


#94 Watching movies in bed

#95 Romantic Evenings

#96 Discovering a new blog

#97 Book Shelves : As much as I love reading and sniffing books, I love to collect and preserve it. And I'm on my mission to building my fantasy book shelf.


#98 Bonfires



#99 Being loved

#100 You, my dear readers for coming this far with me. 

Woah! I'm finally done with this series. I'm not sure what I'll blog about now. I had so much fun getting to know myself by penning down the little things in life that reminds me to be happy and thankful about. I'm sure you enjoyed as much as I did. And I don't know but I didn't want this to end.

[All image credit : www.pinterest.com]



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I can totally feel the freedom you are getting from this post. Haha! That's incredible! I have got to know so much about you through this post and I am hoping to know many more of you :)

    Sweater is in fashion here although it seems to be fading with the winters gone by and summers trolling in.
    Anyways!!! Congratulation on your completion of "200 things I love" series. It was a fun journey.

    Cheers
    Yeshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True indeed! Both of us got to know each other more through this series.
      What's sucking you up? I'm looking forward to the remaining posts of yours, do it soon :)

      Cold is making us to hibernate here in T/phu but it definitely means layering up a lot which I love.

      Looking forward to the rest of the fun journey of yours, Good Luck!

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Yeah. My post will be up soon :)

      Keep layering up! :D
      xo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the completion of this series! I am just plain lazy to put my brains to use and complete it - left it somewhere on the 4th or 5th part.
    Recommend some new blogs you've discovered, please. xx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweta dear.
      I know you'll overcome your laziness and complete the series on your own sweet time. I wish you good luck for that.

      This post 7 blogs I love
      might be of some help to get to know some interesting blogs I frequent and love reading.

      Happy reading and have a great weekend, we are having hols till Mon cuz of our beloved HM's b'day :)

      Delete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...