Friday, September 27, 2013

100 Things I ❤ - Part Seven

Good Lord, how did September fly by so soon? I did not realize its already 27th today which means we just have 95 days for 2014 to begin. I cannot believe (*rubbing my eyes) that 2013 just came and is flying by the window. Any goals and plans to be achieved in these 95 days? Do it fast, fast...haha

Anyways, let's hurry for today's series...

#61 Family: I'm blessed to have a nice and good family which I'm thankful to the Almighty. Cannot imagine what I'd do without them (*shudders).

#62 Good Friends 

#63 Seeing people in love : Such a beautiful sight and a feeling

#64 Making to-do-list everyday and ticking it off one by one=A great sense of satisfaction


 #65 Nude Pumps : As much as I heart Wedges, I love these beauties.


#66 Cheese Pizza Mmnnnn...Do you know that  one of the best pizzas in town is available at Utpal Pizza opposite 8 Eleven.


#67 Lace 

#68 Statement Necklace

#69 Pink PJs : I heart pink PJs, its an antidote to my withdrawal sympton from watching too much Korean Drama, Vampire Diaries, Carrie Diaries, movies...and reading too much of romantic books.

#70 Korean Drama : I have this obsession of watching too much beautiful people on Korean Drama. I've been trying to get over this obsession..arrrghh..getting old here sigh, and embarressed to watch K- Drama like a excited teenager.


[All images are from www.pinterest.com]

Wishing you a fabulous weekend! 

I've a book to finish reading and of course K Drama :P...What're your weekend plans?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...