Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Three Months

Today's prompt in the blogtember challenge is 'If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?'

Three months at my disposal and what would I do? Wow, a tough question. 101 things rummages my brain but as always I need to prioritize. So it would be definitely the three things I would always love to do.

1. Travel and explore the world, to learn. I've this little wanderlust in me which I want to quench and want to leave my heart in so many places around the world. This picture sums up everything for me.


 

2. Volunteer for the Red Cross so that I can contribute something to the world.

                                                            Image via

3. And finally go on a writing retreat. The thought of waking up every day just to read and write warms my heart. My ideal writing retreat would be something like this, all inspiration around me.

                                                                    Image via

What would you do if you have three months off to yourself?









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...