Friday, September 20, 2013

100 Things I ❤ - Part Six

I cannot believe that I'm done with the 50 things I heart in life, another 50 exciting things awaits:). If you are new here, this is where you should get started to know about this series.
  
#51 Beach : As a girl from the mountains, I never let go any opportunities of going to the beach. 


#52 Clear Blue skies with fluffy white clouds. Did you notice the sky today in Thimphu. Its exactly like this. Now that's what I call an autumn sky. :)



#53 DIYs : Try this upside down candle holder DIY next time you have a dinner at your place.




#54 Cardigan : A must-have in yor closet for this autumn weather. I love cardigans for its comfort and style.




#55 Warm socks: Goodness, I can't believe that I wore socks to bed last night. Has the weather suddenly become chilly or is it just my cold feet?

#56 Hope : It is that little voice you hear whisper 'maybe' when it seems the entire world is saying 'no.'

#57 Second Chance: I believe in it. I've had many a second chance which I'm glad for. If you are lucky enough to get a second chance, don't waste it.


 
#58 A good cry : I need it and I cry also. It doesn't indicate you are weak but since birth it has been a sign that you're alive. It cleanses your soul and your eyes, so it's healthy, I'm telling you.



#59 Quiet time : A time to think and be yourself. A time to meditate on life. Do you practice quiet time? Do it and see it's amazing results.



#60 Little things like Free Hugs : Hug is a therapy to let people know that you love them without having to say anything.Sending you free cyber hugs from me to you tehehe...




What are the little things in life that you heart, that you enjoy and that brings immense pleasure? 

Its officially weekends since it's noon here, atleast for me. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :P.
I wish you all a happy Blessed Rainy Day. Let the rain cleanse you of your sins though I don't see any rain bearing clouds for now in Thimphu (*wink)

[All images are from www.pinterest.com]

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I just listed cardigans in my list of loves, such coincidence! =)
    Loved the candle holder idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In need of free hugs. I just realised I have't hugged anyone in months. Have I not met any one new friends or is it that I have no said 'bye' to anyone? Damn, this life is surreal sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...