Thursday, October 1, 2015

Embracing and living in it


The heart bubbles and the rhythm quickly pace up. I swear that the person next to me can hears its thumping. I start to sweat profusely as if I’m too nervous. It’s like I'm trying to profess my love for someone and the feeling that I may get turned down is unbearable.

I become too restless to sit in one place. Like my dog, I want to jump up and down and squeal in delight for no reason at all.  It’s like my love hormones are all over the place. I feel darn romantic. No, I’m not being romantically involved with a person. But with this season. The season of abundance and the year’s last loveliest smile.   

There is this yearning of telling someone far away about all these romantic bubbles in me. That he and I alone can understand and no one else. It’s like that first kiss on that moon lit night down that curvy country road. 

An abrupt drop in the temperature has set about this feeling. The gentle morning sun rays fills my room when I open my eyes, a new day and a new hope awaits me. There is this crispness in the air which alone is enough to set my heart aglow. The splashed water on my face is rather icy. 

I cannot stop exclaiming how clear the blue skies are over the mountain tops. It’s like being that little girl showing your favorite doll to everyone you see.
  
I always run out of words and the reasons to express how I feel about this season. Thus, I will stop looking for reasons and start living in it.

When all else fails, autumn never does. Also it’s my birthday month. Cheers to October!

12 comments:

  1. Cheers to beautiful October!!! Warm regards from McLeod Ganj, India! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are having a great time at McLeod Ganj. Take care.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Please do not stop looking for reasons to describe the beauty of October. Hehe. Have a nice Birthday month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers ✌✌ it's my month as well. And I love the colors of autumn. As always it's a wonderful piece. Happy Weekends dear. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Leki. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Sun beam streamed through the window for the first time on 1st of Oct. They stepped out of its dark background and came towards me. It’s beautiful! Beautiful October for beautiful ladies @Leki numo and @Rekha dearie... Have a Happiest Month Ahead ;)
    Xoxo
    Loads of love...
    Enjoyed going thru it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kadrinchey aue Rupa 😃 Have fun as well. October ladies 😁 take care! Happy Weekend.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Rupa dear. Hope the rain has stopped in Trongsa and you are going good. :)

      Delete
  5. Woah! The comparisons indeed is greatly penned down, I particularly enjoyed reading the line "I cannot stop exclaiming how clear the blue skies are over the mountain tops. It’s like being that little girl showing your favorite doll to everyone you see." I thoroughly enjoyed reading this write up, briefly explained but with a rich content. Looking forward to read more of these ashem :)
    ps. I am so not good at putting things down in paper,how i wish if I had atleast some of your writting skills(I envy you much)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my numo. I know you can relate to it, especially if you have grown up playing with dolls :).

      Well, when it comes to writing, I just have a suggestion. Read a lot and write and write. It becomes so natural after a while. I hope it will help you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the suggestion,I just hope it helps(positive vibes) :)

      Delete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...