Friday, August 30, 2013

100 things I ❤ Part Three

Its the 3rd Friday since I have started this series and I would like to thank everyone for the lovely comments and for joining me in this series. 
Since summer is officially over now, this post could be a farewell to summer and a warm welcome to Autumn. Therefore, 

#21 A warm welcome to Autumn, my favorite season of the year. Brrr...can't imagine winter is drawing closer.



#22 Discovering a new book shop. Words cannot do justice to the pleasure of a good bookshop. Seriously throw me inside a bookshop and I would eat and live in it. My dream job actually is a librarian.


 #23 Photography

 

#24 Going on long walks

#25 Freshly made bed


#26 Carrie Diaries series, looking forward to season 2 in October


#27 Hand written letters

  
#28 Waking up to the sound of birds twitter

#29 Soft Music

#30 Sea waves



Image credit: weheartit.com

Happy weekends everyone! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Falls my favorite season too. What's not to love? Tall boots, pumpkin spice lattes, gorgeous scenery and hoodies, bliss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. Hoodies, I've got myself a new one, just waiting for the fall so that I can wear it when I go out :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love all of these! Cannot beat fresh bedding!

    Jenni x


    Bows Bangles & Bakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey its Jenni from BB & B.
      Thank you so much for visiting, I adore your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world the
    whole thing is accessible on web?

    My web site :: garcinia cambogia hca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get turned On with new and fresh bed. As in, you know, you get this really clean feeling when you see a neat bed and who don't want to be clean and fit :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...