Sunday, November 16, 2014

What I love about Autumn

What is there not to love about autumn? The year’s last loveliest smile.


The fall of the sunburnt leaves adorning the earth in all its mellowed beauty
The crisp air
The sweater weather
Large and chunky scarves
Crunchy leaves
Snuggle/reading by the fire
The flushed cheeks
Dressing in layers and leggings
Eating bathup and making that slurping sound


Autumn has always been my favorite season and I can’t stop obsessing over all things autumn. It’s the time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale. I’m so glad I live in the world where there are autumns.  
So I took a little walk in the park this afternoon and got to take these gorgeous pictures. 


Tell me what do you love most about autumn?


 
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and pictures, Rekha. Autumn, no doubt, is a lovely season. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Autumn is a lovely season. Thank you Langa.

      Delete
  2. I love autumn too, the crisp air is wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crisp air when it makes your cheeks flushed is a wonderful feeling.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. wonderful shots...keep posting...?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back, when I was in my primary school, I used to walk home all alone in the afternoon from school and the path would all be filled with the dried leaves of Oak trees.I miss those autumn times of my life where the only sound I heard was from those leaves scattered on the path and the afternoon sun would reach into almost every corners of the jungle without those leaves to block them.
    Nice post on the beautiful season la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a similar experience as a child when returning back from school. I went to school at Wangdue and you know how windy Wangdue is. So when we returned from school we used to run to catch the falling autumn leaves to keep in the folds of the books. Such a wonderful time it was. :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures la ma'am Rekha. Indeed autumnal season is the second spring where every leaf is a flower, as quoth by great. Hope everything is going well everyday with you, your beloved family members and friends. Regards from me. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ugyen. Everything is going great with me, my family and friends. Hope its the same with you and that you are doing great at studies as well. Take care.

      Delete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...