Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Reading Challenge



1. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
2. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
3. Matilda by Roald Dahl
4. I'm the Messenger By Markus Zusak
5. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty 
6. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
7. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
8. I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai 
9. Inferno by Dan Brown

If there's one thing I need to and want to do in 2014, then it's to read more and more and buy books of course. I'm reading these books and already started with And the mountains echoed. As always I've loved Khaled Hosseini's writings and this is no exception.

These 9 books are on my 2014 reading challenge. I know I will read other than these but these are the ones I'm dying to lay my hands on for quite some time now.

Have you read any of the books here? Any other recommendations? I'd love to hear in the comments section below. 2014 reading challenge, bring it on! 

Update: The striked ones are the ones that I've finished reading as of Feb 14, 2014. 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh lots of good books on your list! I love Matilda <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3
      Matilda is waiting on my shelf to be read.

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely books. I have read And the mountains echoed.It is one awesome book. I am looking forward to grab(buy) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
    Love your blog.Following . Care to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the Mountains echoed is keeping me occupied at the moment, loving it.
      You should read TFIOS...one amazing book.

      Delete
  3. Aww, you have "the Bestest" of collections to read. I am excited for "I am Malala" :D
    You should read the "Fifty of Grey" Trilogy by EL James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I'm equally excited for I am Malala.

      I read Fifty Sheds of Grey, it was ok but I wouldn't prefer the trilogy.

      Delete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...