Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Delight



It is spring again.
The earth is like a child that knows Poems by heart
                                 -Rainer Maria Rilke 

It has been a good month. To do a little round up, I thought I will share with you some wonderful (not jaw dropping) photos from instagram


Cherry Blossoms 
The cherry blossoms everywhere in the capital brings in a different aura. After battling with the gruesome cold and dark winter, the blossoms is a significance that an arduous task is accomplished. A sense of fulfillment and achievement in the air. Indeed, the mountain air is brightened. 

Solo road trip 
I took this first ever solo road trip. To somebody who loves solitude it isn't much of a deal. Having said that, it sometimes became a little monotonous and I had to sing along to the stereo and give a lift or two to the little girls on the way to home from school. 

Books 
Finally I completed the trilogy of IQ84, the first book of the year. It left me totally broken, disturbed, anxious and happy at the end. That’s what Murakami’s books does to you. 

What has been your delight this March? I'd love to hear in the little comments section below.

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy the peace I get from being with myself.

    I am left heart broken after "The fault in our stars" and get a little offended when people don't get the book and dismiss it simply as a silly love. It breaks my heart even more to know there are people who don't feel the love between two gorgeous loving people.

    p,s, we definitely can talk about this somewhere sometime.

    love your IG post :D

    Kind regards
    Yeshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. Its a little offensive when people regard TFIOS as some silly teenage love story. Its not about the love between two young people only. It's also about how they struggle to keep up with hopes and expectations at the 11th hour and how it impacts the people surrounding them.
      I'm sure we can go on about it, like you said. :)

      I hope you overcome the book hangover soon.

      xD

      Delete
    2. If only people like us existed. Mehhhh!
      Yeah, I am trying to get over the fact that true love like this is hard to come by :(

      Well, we can definitely go on and on. Hey, Add me on gmail, yeesinorfe07@gmail :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photographs! I really want to pick up iQ84 soon! ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie. I'd recommend you that book :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pics Rekha. Mountain air, flowers and a solo road trip sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say on the post that you just read?

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...